Network virtually with the mining investment community, hear from the industry, and engage with your peers.
Register your details below and we’ll email you the access details 60 minutes before each event starts.
Event: Mines and Money 5@5 – Victoria Focused
Date: Friday, 27th November
Time: 9am – 10am Melbourne
– Richard Morrow, Chair, Melbourne Mining Club
Featured Guest Speakers:
– Ian Holland, Managing Director, Navarre Minerals
– Steven Tambanis, Chief Executive Officer, North Stawell Minerals
– Michael Hudson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Mawson Gold
– Speaker TBC
Q&A Interview on Drilling:
– Interviewer: Cameron Cairns, Manager Minerals Geoscience, Geological Survey of Victoria, Victorian Government
– Interviewee: Don Macdonald, Chief Executive Officer, Deepcore Drilling
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at 7am Melbourne on Friday, 27th November. If you would like to register after this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from email@example.com.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Please note that the entire session will be recorded for publicity and marketing purposes.
Session Sponsored by:
Over 90 mining corporates attended Mines and Money 5@5 since April 2020
3rd September 2020
Sprott’s Precious Metals Mining Session #2
3rd September 2020
Sprott’s APACEU Precious Metals Mining Session
20th August 2020
23rd July 2020