Join us every Thursday for a virtual networking session as we catch up with 5 key players in the mining investment community for market commentary and project updates.
Our Mines and Money 5@5 series connects the global industry, and we run events at 5pm for different locations each week accordingly. Please make sure to check the timezone of each event, as this may take place at a different time for your region.
- Thursday 18th June 5pm – BST (London)
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Watch the Replay
Want to catch up on previous Mines and Money 5@5 discussions? The recordings are available to view on Mining Beacon:
- Thursday 2nd April
- Thursday 9th April
- Thursday 16th April
- Thursday 23rd April (APAC focused)
- Thursday 23rd April (Canada focused)
- Thursday 30th April (APAC focused)
- Thursday 7th May 5pm BST (EMEA focused)
- Thursday 14th May 5pm AEST (APAC focused)
- Thursday 21st May 5pm BST (EMEA focused)
- Thursday 28th May 5pm AEST (APAC focused)
- Thursday 4th June 5pm – BST (EMEA focused)
Register your details below and we’ll email you the access details 60 minutes before each event starts.