Network virtually with the mining investment community, hear from the industry, and engage with your peers.
Register your details below and we’ll email you the access details 60 minutes before each event starts.
Event: ASX Precious Metals Opportunities
Date: Wednesday, 27 January 2021
Time: 9am-10am GMT | 5pm-6pm AWST
- Warren Gilman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Queen’s Road Capital
- Kate Southwell, General Counsel, Pala Investments
- Jason Stirbinskis, Managing Director, Los Cerros ASX: LCL
- Matthew Gill, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, White Rock Minerals ASX: WRM
Host: Andrew Thake, Head of Content, Mines and Money
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at 7.30am GMT | 3.30pm AWST, Wednesday, 27 January 2021. If you would like to register after this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from email@example.com.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Please note that the entire session will be recorded for publicity and marketing purposes.
Session sponsored by:
In association with:
More than 350 mining corporates attended Mines and Money 5@5 since April 2020
Catch up on previous Mines and Money 5@5 discussions
The Regional Geological Survey Program – The foundation for a new Saudi Mining sector
The Impact of the US Election on Gold, Commodities and Mining
Online Connect Episode 1 – Battery Metals Themed
TESLA Battery Day Update
New South Wales Focused (co-located with IMARC Online)
Victoria Focused (co-located with IMARC Online)