Join us for virtual networking online on Thursday 20th August at 9am AEST (Melbourne); Wednesday 19th August at 4pm PDT (Vancouver) / 7pm EDT (Toronto)
In line with the upcoming Mines and Money Online Connect Global, we’ll be holding a series of 5@5 events to meet various global timezones and audiences.
This week’s 5@5 virtual networking event taking place on Thursday 20th August / Wednesday 19 August and feature a hosted conversation between:
- Richard Morrow, Chair, Melbourne Mining Club & Director, Lowell Resources Funds Management
- Karina Bader, Research Analyst, Acorn Capital
- Cameron Cairns, Manager Minerals Geoscience, Geological Survey of Victoria
- Bryan Slusarchuk, Chief Executive Officer, Fosterville South
- Chris Cairns, Executive Chairman & Managing Director, Stavely Minerals
- Ion Hann, General Manager, Fosterville Mine, Kirkland Lake Gold
- Robert Cohen, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, 1832 Asset Management
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe. The conversation will include a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at Thursday 20th August 7am AEST; Wednesday 19 August 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT. If you would like to register after this time, please contact email@example.com.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- For security purposes, the event will be locked at 9:10am AWST (Thursday 20th August) ; 4:10pm PDT / 7:10pm EDT (Wednesday 19 August); after this time no new participants will be allowed into the event. Please dial in prior to 9am AEST (Thursday 20th August) ; 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT (Wednesday 19 August) to ensure you gain access.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact email@example.com.