Join us for virtual networking online on Thursday 25th June at 5pm AEST
Join us this Thursday, 25th June at 5pm AEST (Melbourne time), when Andrew Vigar, Chairman, Brisbane Mining Club will lead a conversation with:
- Mark Couchman, Director, ANZ Natural Resources
- Aaron Dahl, Partner, McCullough Robertson
- Rob Murdoch, Executive Director, Austex Resource Opportunities
- Brett Fletcher, Non-Executive Chairman, Red River Resources
- Sherene Asnasyous, Conference Director, Mines and Money
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at 3pm AEST Thursday 25th June. If you would like to register after this time, please contact email@example.com.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- For security purposes, the event will be locked at 5:10pm; after this time no new participants will be allowed into the event. Please dial in prior to 5pm to ensure you gain access.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact email@example.com.