Join us for virtual networking online on Thursday 27th August at 5pm EDT (Toronto/New York)
In line with the upcoming Mines and Money Online Connect Global, we’ll be holding a series of 5@5 events to meet various global timezones and audiences.
This week’s “Toronto-based” 5@5 virtual networking event taking place on Thursday 27th August and feature a hosted conversation between:
- Kevin Bullock, CEO, Anaconda Mining
- Peter van Alphen, Chief Operating Officer, Premier Gold
- Stephen Quin, CEO & President, Midas Gold Corp
- Justin Machin, Director, Denham Capital Management
- Keith Spence, President, Global Mining Capital Corp
- Andrew Thake, Head of Content, Mines and Money
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe. The conversation will include a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at 3pm EDT Thursday 27th August. If you would like to register after this time, please contact email@example.com.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- For security purposes, the event will be locked at 5:10pm; after this time no new participants will be allowed into the event. Please dial in prior to 5pm to ensure you gain access.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact email@example.com.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH