Join us for virtual networking online on Thursday 28th May at 5pm AEST
This week’s 5@5 virtual networking event features AMEC’s Manager NSW, VIC & TAS Lucy McClean and Manager QLD Kate Dickson hosting a conversation with:
- Michael Wright, Deputy Secretary, Mining, Exploration and Geoscience, Department of Regional NSW
- Rob Tyson, Managing Director, Peel Mining
- Gerald Whittle, Chief Executive Officer, Whittle Consulting
- Shaun Ferris, Deputy Director-General, Georesources, Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy QLD
- Dan Thomas, Managing Director, Hammer Metals
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at 3pm AEST Thursday 28th May. If you would like to register after this time, please contact email@example.com.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- For security purposes, the event will be locked at 5:10pm; after this time no new participants will be allowed into the event. Please dial in prior to 5pm to ensure you gain access.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact email@example.com.