Join us for virtual networking online on Thursday 2nd July at 5pm BST
This week’s 5@5 virtual networking event is part of the Mines and Money EMEAmericas Online event running from 30 June to 2 July. Dundee Goodman’s Managing Director Robert Dixon will be hosting a conversation with:
- Nana Bompeh Sangmuah , President and Chief Executive Officer, RosCan Gold Corporation CVE: ROS
- Max Sali, Chief Executive Officer , New Placer Dome TSX-V: NGLD
- Paul Wood, Chief Executive Officer, BTU Metals TSX-V BTU
- Galen McNamara, Chief Executive Officer, Summa Silver CSE: SSVR
- Aneel Waraich, Executive Vice President and Director, Steppe Gold TSE: STGO
- Angelos Damaskos, Chief Executive Officer, Sector Investment Managers
- Gervais Williams, Head of Equities, Premier Miton Investors
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe. The conversation will include a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close at 3pm BST Thursday 2nd July. If you would like to register after this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from email@example.com.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- For security purposes, the event will be locked at 5:10pm; after this time no new participants will be allowed into the event. Please dial in prior to 5pm to ensure you gain access.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.