Join us for virtual networking online on Thursday 3rd September at 3pm BST (London) / 7am PDT (Vancouver, San Francisco) / 10am EDT (Toronto, New York) / 10pm AWST (Perth, Hong Kong, Singapore)
Sprott’s Precious Metals Mining Session #2
And due to unprecedented demand on 3rd September there is a second 5@5 featuring Rick Rule and four leading mining companies that Sprott work with, hosted by Matthew Gordon of Crux Investor, renowned for pulling no punches when it comes to asking tough questions. Our speakers include:
- Rick Rule, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sprott US Holdings
- Jose Vizquerra, Chief Executive Officer, O3 Mining
- Darin Labrenz, Chief Executive Officer, Pure Gold Mining
- Derek White, President and CEO, Ascot Resources
- Walter Coles, Chief Executive Officer, Skeena Resources
- Bruce McLeod, Chief Executive Officer, Sabina Gold & Silver
- Joachim Berlenbach, Portfolio Manager, Earth Resource Investment Group
- Matthew Gordon, Chief Investment Officer, Ptolemy Capital and Founder, Crux Investor
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close on Thursday 3rd September at 1pm BST (London) / 5am PDT (Vancouver, San Francisco) / 8am EDT (Toronto, New York) / 8pm AWST (Perth, Hong Kong, Singapore). If you would like to register after this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from email@example.com.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- For security purposes, the event will be locked at 3:10pm BST / 7:10am PDT / 10:10am EDT / 10:10pm AWST (3rd Sep); after this time no new participants will be allowed into the event. Please dial in prior to 3pm BST/ 7am EDT / 10am EDT / 10pm AWST (3rd Sep) to ensure you gain access.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SESSION SPONSORED BY