Network virtually with the mining investment community, hear from the industry, and engage with your peers.
Register your details below and we’ll email you the access details 60 minutes before each event starts.
This week’s 5@5: The Regional Geological Survey Program – The foundation for a new Saudi Mining sector
Date: Thursday, 29th October
Time: 5pm Riyadh (3pm Europe, 10am Canada, 10pm China)
- H.E. Eng. Khalid Al-Mudaifer, Vice Minister for Mining Affairs, Ministry of Industry & Mineral Resources, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Stephan Sander, Co-President, Sander Geophysics
- Simon Bosch, Commercial Manager & Managing Director, Xcalibur
- Yao Wensheng, Secretariat Director, UNESCO International Centre on Global-Scale Geochemistry
- Peter Zawada, Managing Director, International Geoscience Services Ltd (IGS)
- Philipp Schmidt-Thome, International Operations Director, Geological Survey of Finland (GTK)
This is a free event aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. You’ll be able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
Bring your cup of tea, wine or beer and let’s make this feel like a real networking event – don’t forget to turn your webcam on!
Registration for this event will close on Thursday 29th October at 3pm Riyadh (1pm Europe, 8am Canada, 8pm China). If you would like to register after this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have registered your registration will be reviewed and if approved you will receive the dial in details 60 minutes before the call starts from email@example.com.
Please be aware of our code of conduct for all participants who join the call:
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their professional email address. If you need to use a personal email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants are required to enter the meeting using their full name. Users who try to enter the meeting using a nickname, initials, or alias that do not match their registration will not be admitted entrance.
- Please note that the entire session will be recorded for publicity and marketing purposes.
Over 90 mining corporates attended Mines and Money 5@5 since April 2020
3rd September 2020
Sprott’s Precious Metals Mining Session #2
3rd September 2020
Sprott’s APACEU Precious Metals Mining Session
20th August 2020
23rd July 2020