Over 23 years of experience in the Metals and Mining industry. Successful in:
• launching and improving strategic, commercial, sourcing and market intelligence activities in several large multinational organisations
• powering a sustainable future with ethically mined and sourced raw materials
• improving the profitability of commodity sales, marketing, trading and sourcing functions
• keeping companies at the forefront of the industry by creating and implementing innovation
• ensuring the right strategic, commercial and M&A decisions are made which add the most value
• forecasting prices, opportunities and threats - and driving the appropriate organisational actions
• leveraging deep knowledge of battery raw materials, nickel, stainless steel, ferrochrome, moly and scrap metal / recycling value chains
• engaging and motivating a wide range of stakeholders
Experience gained from working at multiple mining and stainless steel production operations and head offices, within strategy, marketing, commercial, trading and sourcing functions.
Having grown up in a mining town and worked directly in mining environments, truly knows the importance of mining to communities and communities to mining.