Ticker: TSX-V: GXU
Project Stage: Exploration, Development
Location: Niger, Zambia, Mali
GoviEx is a mineral resource company focused on the exploration and development of its African uranium properties. GoviEx’s principal objective is to become a significant uranium producer through the continued exploration and development of its mine-permitted Madaouela Project in Niger, its mine-permitted Mutanga Project in Zambia, and its Falea Project in Mali.
On June 19, 2014, GoviEx successfully closed its initial public offering (IPO) on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), and began trading under the symbol “GXU”. On July 11, 2016, GoviEx transferred its listing to the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V).
GoviEx’s major industry shareholders include the following:
• Cameco, one of the world’s largest uranium producers, providing about 18% of global supply.
• Denison, a uranium development and exploration company focused on the infrastructure-rich eastern portion of the Athabasca Basin region in northern Saskatchewan, Canada, and the manager of Uranium Participation Corp., a publicly-traded company that invests in uranium oxide and uranium hexafluoride.
• Ivanhoe Industries, a U.S.-based, privately-held company actively engaged in supporting technology, energy, and natural resource companies worldwide.
• Strong shareholder base, including Denison Mines, Ivanhoe Industries, and Cameco Corporation.
• A growing, Africa-focused uranium company with a robust project development pipeline and jurisdictional diversification.
• One of the largest NI 43-101 uranium resource bases in combination amongst its peer group, with combined Measured Resources of 36.2 Mlbs U3O8, Indicated Resources of 107.3 Mlbs U3O8, and Inferred Resources of 86.0 Mlbs U3O8.
• Considerable exploration potential to further increase mineral resources, with several drill-ready targets defined at each property.
• Mining permits granted in Niger and Zambia, both recognized mining countries with good infrastructure and long mining histories.
• Significant metallurgical test work and engineering studies completed on its three principal development assets, providing GoviEx with an opportunity to build a strong development pipeline.
Goviex Uranium will share the latest updates about their projects during Mines and Money Online Connect Global. Register your free content pass to hear their presentation.