Ticker: TSX-V: PGZ; OTC: PGNRF
Project Stage: Exploration
Commodities: Copper, Lead, Zinc, Silver, Tin, Gold
Pan Global Resources is engaged in base and precious metal exploration in Spain and is pursuing opportunities from exploration to mine development. The company recently discovered a potentially vast near-surface copper deposit at the La Romana target, at it’s flagship property La Escacena in southern Spain.
The Escacena Project is located in the Iberian Pyrite Belt, the world’s premier volcanic massive sulphide district, hosting 9 giant discoveries. It has a land package totalling 5,426 ha, directly adjacent to the Aznalcollar-Los Frailes deposit being developed by Grupo Mexico and is within 12 km of the Cobre Las Cruces mine operated by First Quantum Minerals.
Transformative New Copper Discovery in Excellent mining jurisdiction:
- Near surface VMS associated mineralization
- Surrounded by mining operations and excellent infrastructure
Located in the prolific Iberian Pyrite belt which hosts the World class Neves Corvo and Las Cruces mines.
Outstanding Exploration Upside Potential:
- Large land package adjacent to mining operations
- New discovery open in all directions
- Potential for additional discoveries – historic high grade drill intercept 4km along strike from current drilling
Favourable Mining Jurisdiction & Infrastructure:
- 7 operating mines on the belt with 2 operating mines nearby to Escacena project and 2 mines in permitting stage next to the project
Pan Global Resources will share the latest updates about their projects during Mines and Money Online Connect. Register your free content pass to hear their presentation.