Ticker: ASX: XAM
Project Stage: Exploration
Commodities: Gold, Copper
Xanadu Mines Ltd (ASX: XAM, TSX: XAM) is an Exploration company that discovers and defines globally significant porphyry copper-gold deposits in Mongolia. We leverage the experience and relationships developed over >10 years in country to deliver low cost and effective discovery and resource growth. We maintain a multi-stage portfolio of exploration projects, and Xanadu remains one of the few junior explorers on the ASX or TSX who control an emerging Tier 1 copper-gold deposit in our flagship Kharmagtai project.
We create value for our shareholders by
- Giving exposure to large scale copper-gold discoveries in Mongolia
- Creating liquidity events at peak points in the mining life cycle
- Delivered through low cost of discovery and inventory growth and by progressing projects from Discovery towards Pre-Feasibility.
Our position in Mongolia is a strategic advantage, with:
- Scale of Deposits – multiple globally significant discoveries, still underexplored
- Location – on China’s doorstep, the key global copper consumer, with lots of land and sparse population
- Infrastructure – next door to Rio’s Oyu Tolgoi, with established grid power, roads, rail and water that will enable short time to production and low capital development intensity
- Mining Culture – mining represents 21% of GDP and 85% of exports, and there are >40,000 Mongolian mining professionals in the workforce
- Stable and Democratic – with a 30 year history of democratic elections and 98% literacy rate
Xanadu is led by an experienced team of exploration and mining professionals who have a track record of discovery and value creation. With its partners, Xanadu is progressing each project in its portfolio to create value for our shareholders.
Xanadu Mines will be showcasing their projects to prospective investors at Mines and Money Online Connect Global. Apply for your complimentary investor pass here.