Avenira is a battery cathode and fertiliser focused project developer, aiming to supply premium quality products into the electric vehicle, agricultural and industrial chemical markets.
By establishing a local, integrated supply chain, Avenira will sell critical high-value products into the electric vehicle, energy storage and agriculture markets.
Feedstock from the Wonarah Phosphate Project will enable the production and sale of THREE highly valuable product streams:
1. Direct Shipping Ore (DSO) Phosphate, to supply into the fertiliser markets and for TPA production
2. Thermal Grade Phosphoric Acid (TPA)
3. LFP Cathode Active Material (LFP)
Avenira’s Wonarah Phosphate Project in the Northern Territory is considered to be one of Australia’s largest phosphate projects:
– Measured Resources of 64.9 Mt @ 22.4% P2O5
– Indicated Resources of 133 Mt @ 21.1% P2O5
– Inferred Resource 352 Mt @ 21% P2O5 (15% cut-off)
The project is close to infrastructure such as the Northern Gas Pipeline which runs through the project area. It is also adjacent to the national highway and a high quality water source.