SRK Consulting is an independent, international consultancy offering specialist services for mining, from exploration through to closure. Our 1,600 professionals in over 44 offices on six continents aim to add value to mining projects and operations for clients and their stakeholders. Our clients include miners, exploration companies, financial institutions, and downstream manufacturers.
Our services include:
- Independent assessments of Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves
- Multi-disciplinary technical studies from conceptual to Feasibility study level
- Evaluations and due diligence audits to support project development decisions, financing, acquisitions and responsible sourcing
- Corporate strategic advisory services on exploration, mining, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and water management
- Mining technical and operational support such as geological and geo-metallurgical modelling, stability analysis, groundwater and surface water studies, mine planning, and optimisation of mining and processing operations, tailings and mine waste assessments and audits
- ESG support ranging from support with management systems and permitting to expert technical support on water stewardship, mine waste management, decarbonisation, climate change adaptation, and closure planning
Our specialists include geologists, mining engineers, process engineers, geotechnical engineers, civil engineers, tailings engineers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, environmental and social scientists, and data management experts.