ION Energy Ltd. (TSXV: ION) (OTCQB: IONGF) (FRA: 5YB) is committed to exploring and developing Mongolia’s lithium salars. ION’s flagship, 81,000+ hectare Baavhai Uul (BU) Lithium Brine project, represents the largest and first lithium brine exploration licence awarded in Mongolia. It is located in the infrastructure-rich South Gobi Desert, just 24 km from the Chinese border.
We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary of trading on the TSX-V, and our team is really proud of what has been achieved in the past 12 months:
• Listed publicly on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
• Strengthened our team with technical expertise and leading industry names;
• Increased our access to US investors by upgrading to the OTCQB;
• Acquired an additional licence: the 29,000+ hectare Urgakh Naran highly prospective Lithium Brine licence in Dorngovi Province in Mongolia; and
• Completed a $5.75 million public offering, after initially announcing a $3 million placement and receiving unprecedented demand from institutional investors;
Our fully-funded exploration activities are currently underway, as the ION team continues to pursue an aggressive growth strategy. Recently, we completed the maiden drilling program at our flagship Baavhai Uul site, and announced the commencement of our maiden exploration program at our Urgakh Naran Lithium Brine project.
As Mongolia’s first-mover and the largest lithium brine explorer, with licences spanning a combined landmass of over 100,000 hectares, ION Energy is well-poised to be a key player in the clean energy revolution
Short Company Bio: ION Energy Ltd is Mongolia’s first lithium brine explorer and developer, with licences spanning a combined landmass of over 100,000 hectares. The company’s flagship asset, the Baavhai Uul Lithium Brine Project is in the infrastructure-rich South Gobi Desert, just 24 km from the Chinese border.