As Europe's largest mining investment forum, you will hear from some of the greatest leaders in mining, investment, and finance with more than 250 speakers providing the latest market commentary, project updates and insights in tackling the big challenges facing the industry.
Throughout the three-day conference programme, you’ll also hear project updates from more than 100 mining companies, enabling investors to understand management’s vision for the business, the level of financing required, the upsides as well as the risks involved with the project, along with some of the most compelling reasons to invest.
• 15+ years of private equity experience with a proven track record of successful investments (full cycle from origination, due diligence, structuring, closing to post-investment management and exits) with strong returns in emerging markets.
• Broad experience with equity (incl. co-investments), quasi-equity (mezzanine, convertible), senior debt (incl. project finance) and restructurings.
• Led investments with total value more than USD 3 bln and total project value in excess of USD 11 bln.
• Strong track record of managing relationships with portfolio companies (including as a non-executive director), co-investors and other stakeholders.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams and on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Extensive experience in ESG and Impact Investing.