Michael serves as a Board director of TM2 and is the CEO of Missouri Cobalt. Michael has more than 24 years of experience in the global commodities and mining space, with more than half of that time spent with the world’s largest commodities trading and mining conglomerate, Glencore. He also was integral in the transition of Swiss-based Gunvor SA from a pure oil and gas trader into a varied upstream mining group.
Mines and Money is all about deal-making. Critical to this is connecting junior mining companies with exciting projects with potential investors. All miners can then be met for one-to-one investment meetings on our meeting planner.
In their 10-minute updates miners will cover
• What is the stage of the project?
• Where is it?
• What are you mining?
• What financing are you looking for?
• What are the upsides to the project?
• What are the risks involved?
• If you don't get any debt / equity financing what are your options?
• What is your management vision for the business?