As a principal investor and entrepreneur, Petur’s career has spanned over two decades on 4 continents and in a diverse array of industries including media, publishing, land, farming, energy production, trading, online gambling and motorsports. Petur is a creative deal architect with both a pragmatic and think big approach. From 2010-2015, Petur served as the chairman for Iceland of the Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organisation. Petur studied economics at Bethany and French literature at the Sorbonne.
Mines and Money is all about deal-making. Critical to this is connecting junior mining companies with exciting projects with potential investors. All miners can then be met for one-to-one investment meetings on our meeting planner.
In their 10-minute updates miners will cover
• What is the stage of the project?
• Where is it?
• What are you mining?
• What financing are you looking for?
• What are the upsides to the project?
• What are the risks involved?
• If you don't get any debt / equity financing what are your options?
• What is your management vision for the business?