As Europe's largest mining investment forum, you will hear from some of the greatest leaders in mining, investment, and finance with more than 250 speakers providing the latest market commentary, project updates and insights in tackling the big challenges facing the industry.
Throughout the three-day conference programme, you’ll also hear project updates from more than 100 mining companies, enabling investors to understand management’s vision for the business, the level of financing required, the upsides as well as the risks involved with the project, along with some of the most compelling reasons to invest.
A human rights lawyer and geographer with more than a decade of experience working to improve corporate and government accountability, with a focus on the extractive industries.
Diverse skill set includes law and policy analysis; campaigning; advocacy-oriented research; communications; and facilitating learning from below.
• Development programming for improving governance of mining, oil, gas and energy sectors
• Public interest litigation and alternative dispute resolution
• Legal, policy and conflict analysis
• Practice-based training, capacity development and peer-to-peer learning
• Effective cross cultural communicator and collaborator
• Project management in challenging settings
• Social science research design, budgeting, grant writing and risk management