Travel in the age of COVID19
COVID19 has forced the mining industry to review the way it operates.
New technologies such as VR and AI are being used to dramatically accelerate changes in working methodologies. For the functional elements of mining this is proving to be a welcome revolution.
However, many areas of business still require face to face connections. The new opportunities created by the economic impact of COVID19 will require the buy-in of the local communities and investment to support the development.
Join us on our webinar on 8th July where we will discuss the considerations and implications of international travel considering COVID19.
In this segment we have assembled a panel of travel, global mobility and mining experts who discuss the practical solutions and some more out-of-the-box ways to beat the current travel restrictions. They will consider the following points:
- What practical steps mining companies have put in place to reach mine sites whilst in lockdown.
- How can we facilitate cross-border business during lockdown?
- Creative options for future travel and how residency and citizenship rights play a role in your travel plans.
- What solutions are there for those without dual nationality or residency permits?
- How to manage the “Double Bubble”
Listen the playback and find out how to get back to business.