Bringing together investors from Hong Kong, Singapore, Mainland China, Australia, Japan and Korea
The three-day virtual event ran from 23-25 June and welcomed over 1500 attendees from more than 60 different countries to our interactive online event platform.
We heard from 126 speakers, including project updates from our 40 mining and energy companies who between them requested more than 2099 meetings across the week. A big thank you to our Principal Partner, The Queensland Government and Trade and Investment Queensland and all of our supporting sponsors.
Thank you for being a part of our very first virtual event!
Why Mines and Money Online Connect APAC?
- Conduct private and lucrative 1:1 meetings with investors from Hong Kong, Singapore, Mainland China, Australia, Japan and Korea
- Provide a company presentation as you normally would to new investors from around the world and update existing and potential shareholders of your companies progress
- No travel costs incurred and zero overheads for exhibition setup or marketing materials
- The online connect meetings platform is easy to use, and our meeting concierge team will work with you and the investors to ensure a full schedule that fits your specific time zone
- Take part in engaging live content including our Mining Pitch Battles and Investment focused debates
- Join the Mines and Money Online Connect Series and maintain and establish new investor relationships across the globe
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what other miners had to say
“I thought the event was great, very pertinent meetings on the Mines and Money Connect platform with investors”
Peter Ledwidge, Managing Director, Mako Gold
“The Mines and Money Connect meetings with investors were excellent as you can ensure you meet with the best audience, as were the Pitch Battles – the concept of more question time than presentation time is unique and allows for good interaction.”
Tony Truelove, COO, Panthera Resources
“I liked Mines and Money Connect and the meeting with investors, especially the organization of the meeting schedule with daily email updates to schedule.
Kelly Malcolm, Vice-President Exploration, Amex Exploration
Here’s what other investors had to say
“Another first-class event – I was impressed with the quality of speakers and calibre of market participants in attendance, and the capacity to meet them ”
Daniel Rose, Managing Director – Head of Commodities – Asia, VTB Capital
“The Mines and Money Connect platform was easy to use, find and meet relevant mining companies”
Shayne McGuire, Portfolio Manager, Emerging Markets and Gold Fund, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
“I connected with some good companies and I’m going to invest in 2 as result of meeting them using the Mines and Money Connect meeting rooms, and have placed 3 on my watch list.”
HNWI / Private Investor