Resource Base Ltd (ASX:RBX) is an Australian based mineral exploration company focused on the development of highly prospective exploration projects with demonstrated potential for scalable discoveries.
Black Range Project:
- Located in the well-known and highly prospective Stavely corridor in north-west Victoria.
- Tenements are surrounded by excellent infrastructure.
- Captures three fault-bound segments of the Stavely Arc volcanics.
- Eclipse prospect – where a supergene blanket of enriched copper (chalcocite) mineralisation is developed above widespread copper, gold and zinc mineralisation
Mitre Hill Project:
- Five strategic tenement applications over ground located within the Murray Basin across Victoria and South Australia
- Prospective for ionic clay hosted Rare Earth Element (REE) deposits
- The main economic target is ionic clay hosted Rare Earth deposits
- Significant archive of historical exploration data has been acquired by the Company including drilling results
In conjunction with the Company’s exploration programs, Resource Base will be actively pursuing acquisition opportunities to further enhance shareholder value.
Resource Base hosts a team of directors and executives with extensive experience in tenement acquisition, exploration management, feasibility studies, approvals, plant construction/commissioning, mining and processing operations management.